Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A couple pieces from AAS


Never got around to uploading these!  I did these in the spring 2010 semester. You know, that semester that sucked so much it made me want to quit art altogether?  HA. But yeah moving on.  I guess these two pieces are all I have to show for that hell of a school year, so here they are.

The first is an ink portrait of Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible. The second is an acrylic of Dom Monaghan as a monkey on that island where a lot of crazy s**t seems to go down.

I'm not particularly fond of the Dom one...It is not nearly up to par for me, and I am positive I could do a better job on it knowing the things I have learned in this current semester. But hey, I have to show it respect seeing as how it represents the iota of pride I was able to maintain during that horrid semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment